Combine the following ingredients, and mix well for 8 months:
- One brave and patient individual to be the Quilt Faire (QF) Chair (a.k.a. Boss)
- Chairpersons in charge of the several QF committees
- Hard Labor (a.k.a. Husbands)
- Minions (many, many, minions!)
- Hand-made quilts and specialty items in the Boutique
- Country Store cookies, cakes, pies, candy – all yummy!
- Venue (the Fabulous Ironstone Winery)
- Talented Entrants
- Quality Vendors
- Esteemed Guests
I could break this list down to hundreds of tasks that we members of Independence Hall Quilters (IHQ) need to get done – but I won’t.
Just come to the Faire and enjoy yourself!
The 38th Annual Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire
Ironstone Vineyards in Murphys:
Friday October 9, 2015 9:00 – 4:00
Saturday October 10, 2015 9:00 – 4:00
Sunday October 11, 2015 10:00 – 4:00
For details & more information click HERE